Are you crafting copy that hooks your audience with a tailored and distinct voice for digital and traditional communications?
We are Hats ON Digital Agency, an award-winning, fast-growing, full-service digital agency. We have a strong track record helping organisations create positive change and achieve their goals with a digitally driven strategic approach. Our team is growing and we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Copywriter with a passion for advertising under a full-time position at our Nicosia office.
• Working closely with the creative team to brainstorm and develop groundbreaking advertising campaign concepts that align with client goals and target audience preferences
• Ability to push creative boundaries, come up with fresh and innovative ideas, slogans, taglines e.t.c with an aim of captivating target audiences.
• Write, edit and proof copy assignments with an eye for detail, while meeting deadlines and quality. Project formats include the generation of content for advertising, social media channels, websites, email, video, presentations, press releases, radio, indoor/outdoor signage etc.
• Adaptable to write in a variety of tones and styles, tailoring content to meet the unique needs of different brands and projects
• A degree in journalism, marketing, communications or other equivalent degree
• At least 4 years of agency or other equivalent experience working on developing content for advertising campaigns
• Well-versed in the latest digital technologies and trends, keeping up to date with industry advancements
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines without compromising quality
• Excellent command of written Greek and English languages
• Competitive remuneration package in a career-building environment
• Working on impactful projects as part of a forward-thinking and innovative digital agency
• A friendly working and creative environment with open culture
• Casual Fridays and early finish at 3PM (Mon- Thurs: 9:00-17:30, Fri: 9:00-15:30)
• Extensive learning and training opportunities in a dynamic industry